Resolution
Started by unBreakS
03/08/2010 20:33
Page 1 of 1
unBreakS03/08/2010 20:33
What is the best resolution to use for movies and for battle movies?
-STK-03/08/2010 20:51(edited 03/08/2010 20:52)
1280x720 ? i use it dunno if it is the best
nucLeaR03/08/2010 21:05
I saw 1152x720 it's full screen on HD resultion (without that black cuts on Wide screen Monitors i mean), but i don't know how to set it -,-
dr4xX03/08/2010 21:13
i hope 1280x720 but dont know
Punk^03/08/2010 21:20
I think 1270x720 or 1280x800 is the most used. I use the last one.
rK03/08/2010 21:54
common resolutions:
640x360 (dvd)
960x540 (hq)
1.280x720 (hd)
1.940x1.080 (full hd)
today hd is mostly used, full hd is pointless. maybe in 3 years or 5 years its standard but today there are still way too much monitors that cant show full hd. the file size will be too high and most viewers dont have any advantages.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.