[BATTLE] Koukouz vs ShoCk on kzse_valleycliff

Started by Lazze
04/08/2010 15:16
Page 1 of 1
Lazze04/08/2010 15:16

ShoCk asked me to do a battlemovie for him and Koukouz, and as it has not been posted here by either of them yet, I will just do it :). Enjoy:

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQGB_T645tQ

kzuq`MaD mapper04/08/2010 15:39

good job lazze and jumpers ;)

akkord mapper04/08/2010 20:40

where do you see Run, Battle & lLongjump clips in this forum section? .. i dont

Dacca04/08/2010 21:00

Nice

Lazze04/08/2010 21:12

Originally posted by akkord
where do you see Run, Battle & lLongjump clips in this forum section? .. i dont


I don't get where you are going with that, sorry.

Nice, I like it :P

200604/08/2010 21:29

Originally posted by akkord
where do you see Run, Battle & lLongjump clips in this forum section? .. i dont

battle movies should also be posted here.

koukouz mapperrecord holder04/08/2010 22:19

Originally posted by akkord
where do you see Run, Battle & lLongjump clips in this forum section? .. i dont


nice fail

nice battle indeed, not because I was in but it was very entertaining. The ladder saved me haha

akkord mapper05/08/2010 00:58

Originally posted by koukouz
Originally posted by akkord
where do you see Run, Battle & lLongjump clips in this forum section? .. i dont


nice fail

nice battle indeed, not because I was in but it was very entertaining. The ladder saved me haha

u got me i owe you a bj now

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.