[RUN] Hitlooser on cg_industry 00.36.03 [WR]

Started by Mephist7
05/08/2010 01:15
Page 1 of 1
Mephist705/08/2010 01:15(edited 05/08/2010 01:31)

hi, I made him a clip.

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNzDqy1Enrk

OWN3D: http://www.own3d.tv/video/30451/Hitlooser_on_cg_industry_00.36.03__WR_

HD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/prdkb4

unBreakS05/08/2010 16:36

gj hitlooser

kzuq`MaD mapper05/08/2010 17:33

Good job both ;)

theddy05/08/2010 18:27(edited 05/08/2010 18:28)

sick run

Ducu05/08/2010 18:36

yeah amazaing :) gj

Grrr05/08/2010 20:35

Gj Hitlooser (joke :D)

NOEL05/08/2010 22:55

Originally posted by IchWill
Gj Hitlooser (joke :D)


I don't really see the joke in that. I bet you were meaning to joke about the word "loser" which is the opposite of a winner. Whereas "looser" is what vaginas get over the years and countless of what is commonly known as "dickings".

run is close to perfect

Morys05/08/2010 23:36

gj hitlooser

pLaguE^05/08/2010 23:58

Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by IchWill
Gj Hitlooser (joke :D)


I don't really see the joke in that. I bet you were meaning to joke about the word "loser" which is the opposite of a winner. Whereas "looser" is what vaginas get over the years and countless of what is commonly known as "dickings".

new kafds?

gj for the run and making the movie :D

Mephist706/08/2010 00:14

thanks plague :D

LAKIKS06/08/2010 00:32

nais run , song name ??

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP06/08/2010 01:39

Flibo did it.

Nice run and movie.

Mephist706/08/2010 02:36

music --> Reflekt Feat Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Remix)

kREWAN06/08/2010 12:44

If you'd bhop on the yard = way faster!

200606/08/2010 13:17

Originally posted by Master Yoda
If you'd bhop on the yard = way faster!

nope

Playmate06/08/2010 13:41

not WAY faster, but if u wont fail bhops maybe 1 or maximum 2 seconds will be saved

NOEL06/08/2010 16:01

Originally posted by pLaguEツ
Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by IchWill
Gj Hitlooser (joke :D)


I don't really see the joke in that. I bet you were meaning to joke about the word "loser" which is the opposite of a winner. Whereas "looser" is what vaginas get over the years and countless of what is commonly known as "dickings".

new kafds?

gj for the run and making the movie :D


New kafds what. I was an oldfag before kafds even knew /b/existed. if anything, he should be thanking me for becomming what he is today. I made him. I am his father.

Grrr06/08/2010 16:11(edited 06/08/2010 16:12)

Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by pLaguEツ
Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by IchWill
Gj Hitlooser (joke :D)


I don't really see the joke in that. I bet you were meaning to joke about the word "loser" which is the opposite of a winner. Whereas "looser" is what vaginas get over the years and countless of what is commonly known as "dickings".

new kafds?

gj for the run and making the movie :D


New kafds what. I was an oldfag before kafds even knew /b/existed. if anything, he should be thanking me for becomming what he is today. I made him. I am his father.


how can u made him, if u were an oldfag?
OT: Yeah, the run is close to perfect

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.