[RUN] faker on bkz_forestrace
faker gave me another demo of his from 2006 to edit and here it is.
WATCH!
For moviemaking geeks :)
input 300fps,output 30fps,1280x720,recorded from 2 parts
hope you like the colors!
nice edit, nice music, nice run. <3 oldschool
sweet oldschool runs :), looks like the colours were kinda screwed up, or is it just the map?
Originally posted by NEB_sweet oldschool runs :), looks like the colours were kinda screwed up, or is it just the map?
colors were meant to be like that , i was trying something new ... i like them! :)
what a sick rec for 2006 lol, impetuous style
Imo I don't think you can say (goold old 2006) if you have not been playing yourself that time .___.
anyways,sick run olol
i'm pretty sure that was better than my fastest time. lol
i love faker's timid little strafes :D
looks so awesome ^^
oldschool is cool indeed ,keep them coming, I so miss this time :)
wr only improved with 22-3 secs since 4 years, awesome
haha, ye that good old bkz_forestrace demo, took me a long time to get that run, I wonder how I could not see/do so many bhops now :p
Okay, third time is a charm... so here we go:
dr0_cliffside_faker_0202.rar, recorded @ 04.06.2010 http://ul.to/urd9fn :D
that's a good rec aswell, was tryin to beat it for cg but one jump at the end is too annoying lol.
your dr0_surfari rec is quite easy to beat tho ^__^
Please log in to post replies.