[LJ] 255 lj Roshi - new polish longjump reco
New official polish longjump record :)
Jump: Roshi
Stats:
- Block: 255 Units
- Technique: Long Jump
- Real Distance: 256.233
- Maxspeed: 340.751
- Prestrafe: 275.140
Edit: Thunder
Stream: Youtube
GZ Roshi!
HF ;)
So this is the first dude in Poland jumping a 255 lj?
Anyway... gj for jump, edit was ok.
No, he is the fifth, but this is a polish record now :)
stats record
ugly colours, you should chill with them :) , more fps would've been useful, other than that it was quite enjoyable. gj for the 255 too
Go poland!
haha
if you go by stats you can just take the groundstats of some polish public guy... only the block matters, what edge you jump is up to your edgeskill (& luck ofc)
clip was okay, colours abit overdone, besides good
Yea,don't think you can say it's a polish record,because if you've done a block once you can just geekt it 20000x times again..255,1 and 257,5,both on 255 block are still 255 block.
Liked the clip though.
but 257.5 would be on top of lj rankings. how could you answer on question - who is the polish top lj recordsman atm?
Originally posted by Mews.Go poland!
haha
:SAD:
haha, GJ :o)
Originally posted by Mews.Go poland!
haha
You are SO funny and cool, I want to be just like you! Can you please teach me something?!?!?
Originally posted by misiunOriginally posted by Mews.Go poland!
haha
You are SO funny and cool, I want to be just like you! Can you please teach me something?!?!?
what?
Mews thought Poland bad at ljing. We all know that 255 is not uber pro nowadays. Right, Mews?
Originally posted by AkseonMews thought Poland bad at ljing. We all know that 255 is not uber pro nowadays. Right, Mews?
only 2 units from wr.. and freestyler is the only one who has reached 257, so 255 is still impressive
Originally posted by pLaguEツOriginally posted by misiunOriginally posted by Mews.Go poland!
haha
You are SO funny and cool, I want to be just like you! Can you please teach me something?!?!?
what?
I said he's funny and cool, and that I want to be like him. Blind?
Originally posted by misiunOriginally posted by pLaguEツOriginally posted by misiunOriginally posted by Mews.Go poland!
haha
You are SO funny and cool, I want to be just like you! Can you please teach me something?!?!?
what?
I said he's funny and cool, and that I want to be like him. Blind?
Not blind, confused on the sarcasm you just pulled off.
polish patriot haha :D
Originally posted by sPADERâ™polish patriot haha :D
ahahahahaha, hilarious :D
ok go sleep at ljs2 now please, it's late already.
double, sry
Please log in to post replies.