[HANDSHOW] heL^_x's 3rd person WR
Started by heL^_x
09/08/2010 06:54
Page 1 of 2
heL^_x09/08/2010 06:54(edited 20/09/2010 00:11)
I don't know where i have to post this, because that's not a "MOVIE" and this is not an "in-game RUN".. :D
Anyway, i was in bootcamp with elfeN, CKL, PQST , and i was trying the map because we were all kreedzing, and i decided to take the WR.
There's no music, that's just for fun, elfeN captured the movie with his webcam, so the quality is not very good too, but we can still cleary see the run.. Just enjoy :D
[blockquote]Check This Out (The file is just 10MB. . .)[/blockquote]
Have fun.
Btw, i hope u like colors, cuz i was happy when i made the post :D
kQbmig
09/08/2010 07:07
LOL! niiiiice
kayne
09/08/2010 07:08
nice one, too bad there wasnt any sound...
btw what time was it?
gj, more of those would be cool :)
zza
09/08/2010 07:18
that was sick. is that the same one you have submitted? or another
ih | Soad!09/08/2010 07:48
nice .3
pOLICO'-'09/08/2010 07:48
nice!!
rd_jump_house my favorite map! <3
gj heL and his cameraman!! :)
heL^_x09/08/2010 08:47
no, that's the same demo that i sent to xj :]
Pqst`09/08/2010 08:55
lulz
sPADERâ™ 09/08/2010 11:45
haha sweet! Gj
faker
09/08/2010 17:31
Nice idea and awesome run :)
kyser09/08/2010 18:44
Originally posted by kaynenice one, too bad there wasnt any sound...
btw what time was it?
gj, more of those would be cool :)
it wasnt very clear the screen, but i think i have seen something like 03:5x i couldnt see very well!
btw, gj hel, sweet run!
boom.dll09/08/2010 20:52
i think i saw 3:51
pretty bad run if you ask me :D
Pqst`10/08/2010 19:37
Btw it's the first "wr handshow" ? I haven't see anyone before.
|Hunter|10/08/2010 20:32(edited 10/08/2010 20:33)
Originally posted by Pqst`Btw it's the first "wr handshow" ? I haven't see anyone before.
kunqui did it once.
heL i don't have words, you are very talented.
kunqui said that is very hard to jump with someone watching him when he tries to do a wr, you proved that you can do it, but maybe because your friends know how kz "works" and they let you to do your best.
Once again big GJ!
VeRoX_10/08/2010 21:32
Originally posted by Pqst`Btw it's the first "wr handshow" ? I haven't see anyone before.
Kunqui on darkmine-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSaR1zcbHLM
ShoCk
10/08/2010 21:55
ehmm.. I have download the file, but what I have to do with it ?
3rd_personWR.htm
geddyK11/08/2010 10:01(edited 11/08/2010 10:02)
Originally posted by Pqst`Btw it's the first "wr handshow" ? I haven't see anyone before.
Hunter is right. Kungui did it first. But it isn't the same, because kunqui recorded alone and he had peace of mind to concentrate, while heL^_x recorded with friends, so it's more stage fright than you think.
One word to heL^_x: A big recpect for you!
WeMeRA11/08/2010 12:13
Great, didn't see shiet. Upload youtube some1...
Pqst`11/08/2010 16:32(edited 11/08/2010 16:34)
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkehmm.. I have download the file, but what I have to do with it ?
3rd_personWR.htm
Use Vlc media player for open this file. (it's a webcam record btw)
Thx all other for send to me kunqui's one, I haven't see before :D
ShoCk
11/08/2010 20:18(edited 11/08/2010 20:18)
Originally posted by Pqst`Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkehmm.. I have download the file, but what I have to do with it ?
3rd_personWR.htm
Use Vlc media player for open this file. (it's a webcam record btw)
Thx all other for send to me kunqui's one, I haven't see before :D
Thank you it works :)
heL GJ <3
Page 1 of 2
Please log in to post replies.