Jump [kz-arg] /top15 problem with signs

Started by TheRearanger
10/08/2010 13:41
Page 1 of 1
TheRearanger10/08/2010 13:41

Hello, I have problem with my /top15 on my Jump server.
Sometimes it shows empty row, sometimes it shows some html signs like "" and it dont have to be there.
I think plugin is OK, but some signs in players nicknames are wrong...if am I right, I am asking which are?
I have already disabled "<" and ">" (then i deleted all records in top15...and start from beginning) but the problem is not solved, it still does this problem.
I hope somebody will help me

TheRearanger14/08/2010 15:44

Ok, here is example, look at the last row
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8931/aaaykv.jpg

kztw`mai21/08/2010 14:26

.amxx can't contain too many words in motd, get SQL version or prokreedz 2.0

nucLeaR21/08/2010 15:04

Actually MOTD's cant support more than 256 characters, my ProKreedz version has same problem, SQL is needed for a better functionality.

Or make just Top13 ^^

TheRearanger23/08/2010 10:10

Thank you

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.