de_torn + de_cbble. Possible or not ?

Started by Pulsar!
06/10/2006 22:44
Page 2 of 2
wima11/10/2006 23:30

Maybe a half year ago I tried the cbble jump too. Made it with scout, but nowadays it should be possible with knife.

faker mapper12/10/2006 00:36

//edit:

again with better strafes:

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/cbble2.dem

hf :)


[ Edited Thu Oct 12 2006, 01:31AM ]

Aura12/10/2006 00:55

nice faker.

^^^^^^^

To the other people: Im sure 260 by a bot is possible but we have no proof that anyone/bot has done it under normal cs conditions. Plz send me a demo of anyone/bot who has done 260 (under normal conditions) and then we can be sure that 260 is possible. im NOT saying it isnt, but im saying it could be.

SiMen.iiN12/10/2006 05:36

<3 faker!

gj!

ScooteR12/10/2006 09:33

omg freak :)

Xeltic Tournament #112/10/2006 10:09

nice jump faker..

StoileN12/10/2006 14:05

nice faker.
didn't try the torn jump

StoneCold mapper12/10/2006 16:00

//edit:

again with better strafes:

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/cbble2.dem

hf :)


[ Edited Thu Oct 12 2006, 01:31AM ]

faker


realy nice
:up:

iiN[KzcN]12/10/2006 17:02

Nice,faker.

I can't do this jump. :(

elITe^14/10/2006 11:23

I've been trying the cbble jump but only 2-3 times tho.. and i think it's possible fo sure. ima try it now.

elITe^




//edit:

again with better strafes:

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/cbble2.dem

hf :)


[ Edited Thu Oct 12 2006, 01:31AM ]

faker




Told ya :D

gj fak0r :up:

Volsfootball14/10/2006 16:13

faker, you beast. :D gj gj

Pulsar!13/05/2007 16:24

Originally posted by Pulsar-r
Wow! Omfg ! I'm really confused if it's true :D:D From day to day i am understanding, that THERE IS NO impossible things for climbers !

r0fl


260 with knife is impossible.


Well, i waited for this moment. No i can say: U wasn't right 260 units possible.

-> Details: 261.017 units (258) / 284.079 prestrafe / 343.105 topspeed

ANtye13/05/2007 16:35

tjubby did the cbble jump or faker did it, I dont remember.

whups, didnt read the second page ;F
[ Edited Sun May 13 2007, 04:40PM ]

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy13/05/2007 18:01

both jumps are old I think... but too hard for me :P

Murvelman13/05/2007 18:28

The thread is old :D

CelebratioN14/05/2007 13:03

1st old and before some months i see here in forum some1 was pwnd it 2nd jump is new :) and i dont know before i try it

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.