Xtreme-Jumps and Moviemaking.fr

Started by heL^_x
11/08/2010 06:05
Page 1 of 1
heL^_x11/08/2010 06:05(edited 11/08/2010 06:06)

Since both are are working together, maybe u should make a thread on the "Movie's forum section.."
It seems to be a good work because it's already the 16th edition..
So i think it'll be cool to make this thread, with each ROTW since the beginning, for now #1 to #16, like "Run Of The Week section"
With this, everyone could see these again... :]

Greets, heL^_x


pLaguE^11/08/2010 06:08

I agree, seems like a good idea.

A3TIUS11/08/2010 06:19

ME too...nice idea

unBreakS11/08/2010 09:18

me three :D it will save some time

zgooh11/08/2010 17:41

Yeah, definitly good

koukouz mapperrecord holder11/08/2010 19:30

you have a nice idea, but do you know you can make it yourself?

Punk^11/08/2010 21:47

he can't make it a stickie though, therefore an admin might aswell be the one to create it. Why so hostile today koukouz?

koukouz mapperrecord holder11/08/2010 21:52

Originally posted by Punk^ [HORSE
]
he can't make it a stickie though, therefore an admin might aswell be the one to create it. Why so hostile today koukouz?


I don't feel hostile at all, I'm just saying he can create this thread... when I have an idea, I apply it myself and don't wait for others to do it. If the thread is good, admins will change it as stickies, it doesn't have to be created by an admin if I'm right to be a sticky if I'm right.
One more time, I'm not hostile at all, I'm just harsh and don't go through useless kindness to express the same thing, but I don't feel nasty at the same time, at least it's not my intention.

heL^_x11/08/2010 22:17

I can't create a "section" in the forum part.. If an admin make it, i could maybe make the THREAD about rotw.. U're so damn noob koukouz..

A3TIUS11/08/2010 22:24

...And I thought both of them had become more mature :D

Punk^11/08/2010 22:29

lol A3T!U$`. Anyways, seems I misread, missed the section part. Then an admin should deffo be the one to create it ;)
though, a stickie would be easier and just as useful.

boom.dll12/08/2010 00:03

geez louise... just create the damn thread, and you will see if it will become a sticky.....
any thread can be sticky if thats what you are wondering :o

PS: koukouz relax pls :*

kREWAN12/08/2010 14:40

Good idea

Vee mapper VIP12/08/2010 19:32

Calm it down heL^_x. :)

faker mapper12/08/2010 19:36(edited 12/08/2010 19:36)

I've tryed to get my hands on the old ROTW files (some are still missing in our own3d.tv channel) but so far I didn't get them.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.