Each user could up their config ?

Started by heL^_x
11/08/2010 06:17
Page 1 of 2
heL^_x11/08/2010 06:17

Hey, heL^_x there !

I was thinking to do like "SK-GAMING"..
I mean in each profile, member can up, and visitors can download the 'config.cfg'.


Many members could make benefit with that; I had this idea because many people ask my config (And i think that they could ask anyother config like zhady, ndR...)!
Maybe when we click on this we could have a possibility, only for -MEMBERS- to download the config =D

Greets, heL^_x

kaynerecord holder11/08/2010 06:40

yeah, great idea but m0ver is kinda busy :/ so i dont think this will happen soon.. maybe in the future :)

m0ver11/08/2010 08:00

A lot of features from SK gaming are meant to be implemented, among others this. I'll setup some script for upload and then we will link that to user's profile :)

heL^_x11/08/2010 08:12

:D nice, it'll be great m0ver, amazing work ;] greetz

prad11/08/2010 17:13

Wow m0ver, that's gonna be amazing then! <3
GL :)

zgooh11/08/2010 17:42

n1

duck^11/08/2010 18:50

hel

I guess that's pretty cool because I always wanted to seek his cfg of zhady, etc..

would be interesting if we put it.

kREWAN12/08/2010 14:35

Great m0ver!

duck^17/08/2010 06:14

we take this idea forward who is in favor of an up

Punk^17/08/2010 06:53

Originally posted by fetache
we take this idea forward who is in favor of an up

what? didn't understand that.

akse17/08/2010 12:02

Gr8 idea, maybe it will be usefull to make fav. song, food, drinks, movie fields in profiles?

Punk^17/08/2010 12:35(edited 17/08/2010 12:36)

I think that would be to much Akseon, soon it'll develop into 20 questions and so, which would just to much facebook and other chat sites.
I'd rather see these questions answered in interviews or by sending a PM.

duck^17/08/2010 15:38

sorry
translator sucks!

I would like to see them in profile configs understand?

kaynerecord holder17/08/2010 15:40

Originally posted by Akseon
Gr8 idea, maybe it will be usefull to make fav. song, food, drinks, movie fields in profiles?

thats not even close neccessary LUL

DiDo-Grecord holder17/08/2010 16:41(edited 17/08/2010 16:41)

m0ver is giving 110 % for xj :)

m0ver05/10/2010 23:14

Done...sorry it took me so long.

Nikša Jovanovic06/10/2010 00:07

bugged http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.57291

faker mapper06/10/2010 00:27

Imo it should be placed under the SteamID thing, makes more sense down there as these are the gamerelated content fields ^^

kaynerecord holder06/10/2010 01:39

Originally posted by faker
Imo it should be placed under the SteamID thing, makes more sense down there as these are the gamerelated content fields ^^

agree, but still great work from m0ver :)

m0ver06/10/2010 07:53

Originally posted by niki
bugged http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.57291

It works for me.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.