2 suggestions for website

Started by nucLeaR
11/08/2010 16:21
Page 1 of 1
nucLeaR11/08/2010 16:21

Hi, I have 2 little suggestions that would be nice to be added for the website.

First is making a new icon with ex-recordholders, it is nice to know who had records on past and still visit the site as well as we know who have now.

Second is making a records history (like maps.php from cosy-climbing) where you see the ex-WR times and ex-holders. It would be also nice to know the history of the KZ maps

unBreakS11/08/2010 16:29(edited 11/08/2010 16:29)

well i like the first one but the second not so much. Reson: i think its too late and

Nikša Jovanovic11/08/2010 16:51

idk about first one,but second one
It's not too late,each record is stored in a database...
it will be for sure, just a little time for m0ver to complete all pages.

Punk^11/08/2010 17:01

I don't like the first one, to many icons sucks.. the second is in the making, as far as I remember.

kaynerecord holder11/08/2010 18:28

2nd is already being worked on i think

w1zzrecord holder11/08/2010 19:12

true about the 2nd one.

m0ver11/08/2010 20:33

:/ Second wish is almost fulfilled, just some security work and some bugs needs to be fixed.

About first, well it is hard to track down profiles:/ I tried that already :/

NeYoXDDD31/08/2010 22:32

wow everyone has to apreciate everything that mover does for xj,and as vodka boy said in a other topic you give 110% for xj! Good job

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.