Friends
Hey ppl !
Hmm i had a cool idea about XJ :
Why not create an "add as a friend" key at each profile, and therefore be able to see if that person is online or not, and make communicating easier (maybe a private chatbox ?) ..
It would also give the opportunity to see (with privacy settings of course) other guys' friends and so on !
Hope you like it zgooh
if you check out your profile page you will see that there is an option to add a friend, only it's not available for users atm, because its still in the testing phase
also... the "private chatbox" as you called it is also in beta phase.
dunno if these features will be implemented. m0ver knows best ^^
:D Well, that is already implemented, just not enabled :)
However, private chatbox is kinda...hard. Too much work to do from scratch. So I used solution which in itself has problems (it uses DB and not some fancy protocol) :/
Admins currently have both features, I think I am gonna enable them soon but who knows.
http://screencast.com/t/MGFjNGE5Mj see preview
Please log in to post replies.