Your biggest longjump fails
ever heard of editing a post? :S
Originally posted by kREWANOriginally posted by sPADERâ™stupid thread imo
+1
+1337
http://img101.imageshack.us/i/statsfail255block.png/
Originally posted by cap1m;http://img101.imageshack.us/i/statsfail255block.png/
that was close :)
http://s39.radikal.ru/i086/1008/2a/3a438eb1caa8.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/vnim9t.jpg very old screen
sick shiet Krzywy
uberfailed:S
Originally posted by Krzywyhttp://i27.tinypic.com/vnim9t.jpg very old screen
How old is this screen?i ask because there are not 250stats bhop nowdays:P
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1008/42/0a6f98e3d0b5.png
dunno if it was really 257.5
:(
interesting thread
Originally posted by acknOriginally posted by Krzywyhttp://i27.tinypic.com/vnim9t.jpg very old screen
How old is this screen?i ask because there are not 250stats bhop nowdays:P
1 year maybe older
251 block BW Failled 255.2 stats xd http://www.bildites.lv/images/6hmp7oinhzhqz6a1pjwa.jpg
DEMO http://www.failiem.lv/list.php?i=uvavic
After I failed jumping the 248 block, I thought it's worth to screenshot the stats. Could've been my first "godlike!" :(
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4215/lj248blockfail250110366.jpg
lol i failed 248.0 and 248.1 sbj on 230 bhop block...it was epic.
254 stats on 253 block:DAD
haha Lakiks
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7949/kzlongjumps20027.png sadness
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ay60ig - demo
254 failstats on 237 block HIGHJUMP!!!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO KILL MY SELF.. :s
Please log in to post replies.