Your biggest longjump fails

Started by VeRoX_
11/08/2010 20:22
Page 6 of 21
LiL sKunK06/10/2010 15:13

http://www.bildites.lv/images/otwsl1cd01waecguu8rq.jpg

jack frog30/10/2010 21:17

These kinda fails I hate the most

CJ 250 Block fail
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7853/cj250blockfail.jpg

Done it like 2 times, now I can't seem to make it again -.-

Krzywy31/10/2010 03:17

Originally posted by LiL sKunK
http://www.bildites.lv/images/otwsl1cd01waecguu8rq.jpg


and? i failed 249.5 on 220

gt0;31/10/2010 04:40

Bhop Distance: 247.995178 MaxSpeed: 348.706451 (48.769) PreStrafe: 299.937133 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 83

Fail 244 block

SBJ Distance: 247.155258 Maxspeed: 353.396423 (53.731) Prestrafe: 299.664855 Strafes: 5 Sync: 92

fail 221 block HAHA ¢.¢

akse31/10/2010 06:07(edited 31/10/2010 06:09)

Originally posted by Krzywy
Originally posted by LiL sKunK
http://www.bildites.lv/images/otwsl1cd01waecguu8rq.jpg


and? i failed 249.5 on 220

It's his fail record, stop posting this shit about your fail sbj recs, landed sbj recs without screens or demos, it doesn't make you pro!

And ye, prove :)

CamelCloudrecord holder31/10/2010 10:57

Recently failed 252 block with 253.x stats, and the edge was pretty good too..

akse01/11/2010 09:59(edited 01/11/2010 10:11)

screen: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7577/kzlongjumps20000j.png demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/udxk1z

not best fail but also

EDIT: screen: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5761/kzlongjumps20002.png demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rwj10z

PuRPoSe02/11/2010 20:12

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hmcv95.jpg
WTF!!
I dont konw how to landing, it happened couple of times.

Ackn_02/11/2010 20:30

lol jumpoff +stats you could do it rght?

J0nY10/11/2010 22:52

One day I failed twice (not in a row) on a 220lj block with 255 stats back in 2008, had demos as well ^_^

alfredoboi10/11/2010 23:02

Well I don't have stats or demo, but once I had 275 prestrafe on a 256 block but I forgot to jump. If I had jumped I would have made it for sure!

kzuq`MaD mapper15/11/2010 21:14(edited 15/11/2010 21:20)

http://s014.radikal.ru/i327/1011/b8/fb38816ba83d.jpg

omg

mJauZ^15/11/2010 22:10

Originally posted by kzuq`MaD
http://s014.radikal.ru/i327/1011/b8/fb38816ba83d.jpg

omg

uMaD?
Nice stats btw go 270/271 block and gl with jumpoff ;)

kafds23/11/2010 13:24

My biggest fails are some 256 longjumps and 248+ bunnyhops, I don't remember any great weirdjump/countjump fails as I am not a very good countjumper and I haven't spent a lot of time attempting to improve my weirdjump records.

Yesterday I tried 255 block a bit and managed to pull off some fails before I landed it. The highest fail was 256.5 and 256.4 came as a close second. Here are the demos of the fails and the luckily landed jump.

Trolis23/11/2010 13:55

omfg kafds i thought you left cs?

Ackn_23/11/2010 15:24

lol me too

kafds23/11/2010 17:06(edited 23/11/2010 17:07)

Heh thanks for the kind words (?), even though they can only be considered as offtopic spam posts which should either be removed, and if I was a forum moderator I would definitely reward your actions with a warning. Matters like this (personal ones) or other situations in which you do NOT address a crowd with the presented subject can always be handled via private messaging or other ways of opening a private conversation.

About me having left Counter-Strike... well... I had quite a long break, then I gained some interest towards the game as I purchased a new mouse (Steelseries Xai) and slowly I started jumping more actively after an elongated season of being deprivated from the joy of Counter-Strike. My "return" was quite recent, and my break can be considered a relatively short one, as I did play once a week or so - it wasn't a solid break. I was surprised that I was able to regain my skills and even proceed from my old records by improving my records with certain techniques, even by a significant margin.

Let us continue typing posts which are more subject-related from now on. We surely do not want to present ourselves as rebellious fools who cannot express their feelings or intentions through the correct ways of acting. If you feel it is rather hard to stay ontopic, I recommend you to suffer: deprive yourself from the fruits of the brilliance of Xtreme-Jumps as if you were banned, then you shall begin to understand the importance of sticking to the topics and not typing foolish posts (such as this one).

kzuq`MaD, I shall deliver my deepest condolences towards you. As I understand how it feels to miss high stats on a relatively low block (compared to the magnificent stats you pull off) I can have sincere feelings of understanding your current emotional state. No matter how bad you ever fail in this game, you can not overdo the massive failures of (y)our lives. Life, in general, is a pointless little luck of the draw which can even be considered a mere miracle as it is such an unthought-of and unforeseen event, but no matter how rare a phenomenon it is, life is pointless (as is all of existence for that matter).

DiDo-Grecord holder23/11/2010 17:56

Originally posted by kafds
My biggest fails are some 256 longjumps and 248+ bunnyhops, I don't remember any great weirdjump/countjump fails as I am not a very good countjumper and I haven't spent a lot of time attempting to improve my weirdjump records.

Yesterday I tried 255 block a bit and managed to pull off some fails before I landed it. The highest fail was 256.5 and 256.4 came as a close second. Here are the demos of the fails and the luckily landed jump.

yah my fails were 260 :PP

KeltA23/11/2010 23:03

256.5 is my biggest fail on 255 block. got demo but too lazy to upload cuz im sure no 1 is going to watch it :P

jack frog24/11/2010 00:41

Today I've landed 159 ladderlongjump with 161 stats and it said "failed" – wtf?

Page 6 of 21

Please log in to post replies.