kzsk_cubeblock [rel.]

Started by perd0 mapper
12/08/2010 17:16
Page 1 of 1
perd0 mapper12/08/2010 17:16(edited 12/08/2010 17:59)

I made this map for #kzsk mapping contest, finishing second, behind kzsk_isle map.

It's a speedmap and you jump in some valley or how could i name it and imo it's funny to jump so i want to share it with you.

Ss: http://perdo.kzsk.sk/gallery/cubeblock.bmp
Dwl: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zpmsh8

Enjoy and do NOT post it into map-nominations forum please, it's not enough for a custom map ^^

Punk^12/08/2010 17:36

If it is posted in nominations section just ask to have it removed - your map, you decide. Anyways, looks kinda trippy on the screenshot, haven't played it yet though.
I'll edit this comment the minute I have played it through.

trix^17/09/2010 12:17

looks good, like the idea :)

Memories17/09/2010 19:39

pretty nice map, i liked it

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.