Shortcuts update team

Started by xPaw mapper
15/08/2010 13:12
Page 1 of 1
xPaw mapper15/08/2010 13:12

When new maps released or new shortcuts found, they should be added in the scs section, since the shortcuts section was released, there werent any update (were there?), so i think XJ needs some people who will do that

kaynerecord holder15/08/2010 13:20

yeah, i agree.. :]

lagster mapper15/08/2010 13:52

maybe not a team ahah but 1 or 2 people for sure, great idea.

DiDo-Grecord holder15/08/2010 15:22

nice one I could help!

kREWAN15/08/2010 16:02(edited 15/08/2010 16:03)

Everybody says "yeah, nice, good idea" but no one does anything to help. They seems to think that it's going to happen just like that. It's so annoying.

Please do not call me a hypocrite, I would help if I had time for it.

First time I ever see anyone comment like this :up:

Originally posted by DiDo-G
nice one I could help!

WeMeRA15/08/2010 16:35

nice one I could help!

200615/08/2010 16:52(edited 15/08/2010 16:53)


i can help

lagster mapper15/08/2010 17:25

yeah sick krewan rofl..

DiDo-Grecord holder15/08/2010 17:43

krewan if xj admin pm me that he accepts to help xj I will.. :)

Punk^15/08/2010 18:54

Yeah xPaw, definetely would be nice to see the shortcut page being updated :-) Wouldn't be suprised if it was already on m0ver's to do list :-)

$iw15/08/2010 19:47

Originally posted by kREWAN
Everybody says "yeah, nice, good idea" but no one does anything to help. They seems to think that it's going to happen just like that. It's so annoying.

Why is it such a big problem that people says it's a good idea? I mean isn't it obvious they won't or can't help if they don't say it.

Btw, it's a great idea.

kREWAN15/08/2010 20:48

Originally posted by $iw
Originally posted by kREWAN
Everybody says "yeah, nice, good idea" but no one does anything to help. They seems to think that it's going to happen just like that. It's so annoying.

Why is it such a big problem that people says it's a good idea? I mean isn't it obvious they won't or can't help if they don't say it.

Btw, it's a great idea.

No I think they are just lazy, sorry but that's my view of the situation.

A3TIUS15/08/2010 22:42

Nice idea...but we need some serious "geeks" who would devote ample amount of their time just for exploring maps. Also, mappers can help a lot since they know their maps best :)

Punk^15/08/2010 22:46

Originally posted by A3T!U$`
Nice idea...but we need some serious "geeks" who would devote ample amount of their time just for exploring maps. Also, mappers can help a lot since they know their maps best :)

I think that what xPaw meant was adding the shortcuts of maps like dahnajourney and such, since they aren't added at the moment :-) Though it would be pretty cool having people who actually just explored maps for XJ. About the time, I know that when I'm just exploring it's no issue. I usually like exploring the map more than finishing it as fast as possible.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.