kz_st_shulbhop

Started by stanttap
15/08/2010 22:56
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
stanttap15/08/2010 22:56(edited 15/08/2010 22:59)

Here new bhop map complexity level - average. It is the house from three floors. On the ground floor bhop part, an exit on street through a window, kz part on all street to the second floor. on the second floor bhop part and small kz part to the third floor. On the third floor pass on a roof where costs the finish button. Also on the third floor are lj blocks for training 220-225, 230, 235, 240. And there is a descent on a ladder on the second floor where is 250 lj block. I think it very qualitative and beautiful bhop map.
It should be pleasant to you...

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD

stanttap16/08/2010 14:34

up hello!!

unBreakS16/08/2010 16:09

Looks ugly imo first look at the last pic (at the number 222 etc) make them aditive or smth. Bad map imo

stanttap16/08/2010 17:23(edited 16/08/2010 21:26)

English next time!

Chela16/08/2010 17:25

super map, men ;)

lagster mapper16/08/2010 17:48

love your map stanttap and I <3 you ;)

Punk^16/08/2010 22:34

I'm just sayin stanttap, but next time update your old thread (unless it was locked) secondly, in my opinion there's not a lot of difference to your old version of this map.

stanttap16/08/2010 22:43

not difference? oO it stay longer in two times, it stay more beautyful, dont lag fps, cool light... was 3mb became 6mb +

Punk^16/08/2010 23:51

I didn't say no difference, I just didn't say a lot. Yeah, you updated the graphics. But what about the theme? It's just a random house which comes out of no-where, and for some reason it's filled with parts of floor that goes down and pops op again - that dosen't make any sense (same goes for the longjump part - dosen't fit in either).
Yes, the map definitely got better with the updated graphics. But you still need to work on both the story/theme of the map and some architecture. As far as I remember, the bench outside is just huge? (as an example).

Page 1 of 1