kzyh_legobhop_easy

Started by yahabibii
16/08/2010 18:26
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
yahabibii16/08/2010 18:26(edited 26/08/2010 21:01)

I will make "kzyh_legobhop_hard" too. :up:

Tell me what you like about this map

You can download this map here:


or



LAKIKS16/08/2010 19:50

I VOTE YES !! i like lego bhop jump i think this map nais :) expectations hard

t-DcD24/08/2010 20:48(edited 24/08/2010 23:39)

I Vote yes too !

Edit : ok like the map cause nice possibilities to sc and do uber time.
Like the concept map and it's on my lvl ^^

opa30/08/2010 02:29

Yes

I liked it because it's a balanced and fun-to-jump map. There are few things that you could fix though to make the experience even more awesome:

- Make the lightning a bit darker. In my opinion you made it too bright. Darkening your map will (statistically) increase the FPS amount.
- Vary the textures. I do not mean that they are bad at this point, but you could add some effects (e.g a crack in a wall).

deus?03/09/2010 02:42

1. It's too bright! Like opa said make it darker not just for fps, but for eyes pleasure. i was feeling abit dizzy after playing it.
2. maybe add few more stages? it was quite short imo.

then it's a yes from me :>

200603/09/2010 13:32

yeah, kinda agree with deus, it's quite bright, but not too bright for me anyways. enjoyed the bhopping, the texture was pretty weird too, as opa as you could add something there. anyways it's a yes

PS. a 256 on the easy version? ;)

keiG04/09/2010 04:36

Climbing too easy, some bhop too hard for easy map. Anyway, I like it and I always will be grateful for these kind of maps, because I hate fancy textures, details and unnesecary stuff. I prefer simple and minimal just like this map.

faker mapper15/01/2011 19:55

Not enough votes in here and no posts for months, feel free to re-nominate the map if you want to.

Page 1 of 1