bhopblock sc

08/10/2006 14:30
Page 1 of 1
DHT- Tournament #108/10/2006 14:30

Hey jumpers.
I found a sc @ bhopblock for a while ago :P
Some off my friends already know it. But here it is:
http://rapidshare.de/files/35950305/bhopblocksc.rar.html

Pic:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9886/scqh1.jpg

HF

theL0w^08/10/2006 14:33

GJ ))))

faker mapper08/10/2006 14:47

gj :) but too hard in a run imo :E

SirBenniMiles08/10/2006 15:57

know it but gj anyway
damn hard

Jim Beam08/10/2006 16:12

i think it's needed to do 1:5x :O

DHT- Tournament #108/10/2006 17:32

A little tips, do a standup and then 2-3 strafes = PWND. I can do it 1/7-8 :P But like faker said, to geeeeeeeeeeky in a run :D

Volsfootball08/10/2006 18:34

well, didn't notice that before but. . . good job, I will never use it. :D

ScooteR08/10/2006 18:57

nice sc :)

fuzzerd08/10/2006 22:24

I will because I can't do it the normal way

buNNy_hOp08/10/2006 22:51

~good j :P b

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy09/10/2006 20:02

Great Job!!! It seems to be so hard but I will try it

iiN[KzcN]12/10/2006 16:46

GJ!

PS:i like DHT's style very much.

DHT- Tournament #112/10/2006 21:12

w00t, ty man :D

pHs^12/10/2006 21:13

gj but it is very hard 4me

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.