kz_chinabl0ck_ez mini sc

Started by Z0ck3rOO7
08/10/2006 22:11
Page 1 of 1
Z0ck3rOO708/10/2006 22:11

it saves ~3-5 sec...

Demo: http://home.arcor.de/z0ck3r007/chinablock_sc.dem
Picture: http://home.arcor.de/z0ck3r007/sc_china.JPG

hf :up:

soul v2.0 mapper08/10/2006 22:12

Ahh nice :)

DHT- Tournament #108/10/2006 22:16

nice wan!

ScooteR08/10/2006 22:45

gj

lol, uuuuuuuuuuuber old :F

gj though

rbT09/10/2006 06:03

:o gj =)

Micron09/10/2006 06:54

old, it was in my old record demo too :)

SirBenniMiles09/10/2006 12:34

old and its very obvious...

iiN[KzcN]12/10/2006 16:49

Old,but gj.

redrock12/10/2006 17:07

gj :)

soul v2.0 mapper12/10/2006 17:26

All saying it's old yet I have NEVER seen anyone use it :/

Tafatt12/10/2006 17:52

Maybe they saw it in M!cR0n's old record. ;)

elITe^14/10/2006 02:26

All saying it's old yet I have NEVER seen anyone use it :/

soul|ftw



I've known that sc like the same week that map got released, cuz im tha üBeR_SC_f1nD3R^ :D

Volsfootball14/10/2006 04:29

Are you better than. . .. Moos3d?? :P

elITe^15/10/2006 13:30

maybe, maybe not :p
[ Edited Sun Oct 15 2006, 01:32PM ]

i'd say "maybe not" xD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.