slide_svn_extreme

Started by SilverNinja mapper
19/08/2010 12:35
Page 1 of 1
SilverNinja mapper19/08/2010 12:35(edited 20/08/2010 02:47)

Here is an extreme slide map I made.

Updated to fix a shortcut that Adantoud found.
slide_svn_extreme

cocacola19/08/2010 17:01

gonna try it, keep mapping mate.

-STK-19/08/2010 17:03

good job i like slide maps, submit it cosy-climbing :)

selcYc19/08/2010 17:18

woohoo
extreme map!

Berkut Tournament #219/08/2010 19:13(edited 19/08/2010 19:13)

fix that sc please ! http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/620/slidesvnextreme0000.png
however very great map and uber hard/tricky

Timmycakes mapper19/08/2010 19:27

i can do the first jump....and thats it -__- but i like ur take on the "slide map". the maps where u surf huge slides to the end just end up being, well, surf maps D: this is how a slide map should me in my opinion. and i hope u dont consider it a rip-off if i wanna make one in this style as well :P

koukouz mapperrecord holder20/08/2010 00:19(edited 20/08/2010 00:20)

litterally impossible for me, looking forward to seeing someone beat that.
Good job on this map, I wish I could make it instead of just hooking around :(

Punk^20/08/2010 01:20

Haha, yeah, it's definitely a change to the regular slide maps Silverninja :-) Way to hard to me though. Looking forward to seeing this upped on CC and watch the first demo :-)

SilverNinja mapper20/08/2010 03:10

Originally posted by Timmycakes
i can do the first jump....and thats it -__- but i like ur take on the "slide map". the maps where u surf huge slides to the end just end up being, well, surf maps D: this is how a slide map should me in my opinion. and i hope u dont consider it a rip-off if i wanna make one in this style as well :P

I made a couple slide maps with this style back in 2008 (slide_sv_brick and slide_sv_brick2) and some people have already copied the style, so it's fine if you do as well.

Originally posted by koukouz
litterally impossible for me, looking forward to seeing someone beat that.
Good job on this map, I wish I could make it instead of just hooking around :(

Haha, well you may be a better jumper than I am, but at least I'm a better slider. For now, at least.. I'm sure that with practice, you'll be able to beat this map.

koukouz mapperrecord holder23/08/2010 23:36

Originally posted by SilverNinja
Haha, well you may be a better jumper than I am, but at least I'm a better slider. For now, at least.. I'm sure that with practice, you'll be able to beat this map.


On my way, I just need to understand the trajectories. Your brick and brick2 maps are great aswel, but I can complete these without problem :p

akkord mapper01/09/2010 15:22(edited 01/09/2010 18:19)

Originally posted by koukouz
litterally impossible for me, looking forward to seeing someone beat that.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVC6NX5Z :D having fun
can be easily done under 8mins~

edit*

06:33 :D http://www.sendspace.com/file/3i6dzz

200601/09/2010 19:22

sweet map, keep doing slide maps

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.