[LJ] zuveeh HJ

Started by zuveeh moviemaker
19/08/2010 21:50
Page 1 of 1
zuveeh moviemaker19/08/2010 21:50(edited 21/08/2010 12:38)

Not the sickest jump, but I just wanted to edit something, so I found this demo :)

youtube

200619/08/2010 22:05

sweet clip, really enjoyable edit ;) gj for the jump as well, name of the song btw?

zuveeh moviemaker19/08/2010 22:09

Originally posted by fak sqk neb
sweet clip, really enjoyable edit ;) gj for the jump as well, name of the song btw?

30 seconds to mars - closer to the edge

Cola^19/08/2010 22:39

I really like your clips. Allways song which i like and cool edit / jump(s). Good job.

zuveeh moviemaker19/08/2010 22:43

Originally posted by Cola^
I really like your clips. Allways song which i like and cool edit / jump(s). Good job.

thx :)

NOEL20/08/2010 01:06

Nice edit, really enjoyed it. But you're right. Not a very impressive jump anymore. I did 241 hj in like 2 minutes the last time I tried, ofc this can just be uber lucky. But you know what I mean yes?

zuveeh moviemaker20/08/2010 02:19

Originally posted by NOEL
Nice edit, really enjoyed it. But you're right. Not a very impressive jump anymore. I did 241 hj in like 2 minutes the last time I tried, ofc this can just be uber lucky. But you know what I mean yes?

jup, just took this demo cuz its not to long and nice to edit ^^.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.