Sony Vegas - color tutorial

Started by BLuex
20/08/2010 08:54
Page 1 of 1
BLuex20/08/2010 08:54(edited 20/08/2010 10:21)

Hey! This is my first tutorial.

I wanted to make this tutorial to show people how I work. These colors can be used in yours frag movies, hidenseek movies, surf movies, and others. Also with the help of these tutorials you can create a color to be nicer, brighter, darker as you like. I did not give a link to download the movie for one reason, some people, I know that, and to download this tutorial called "this is my tutorial and not of bluex. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and you like the color, I hope that you will use them in your movies.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2hUO1LNUEw

YouTube HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2hUO1LNUEw&hd=1

WATCH ON YOUTUBE FULL SCREEN HIGH QUALITY: http://www.youtube.com/v/e2hUO1LNUEw?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1

I hope u like it
hf ;)

unBreakS20/08/2010 11:32

You dont have enough workspace in sony. You are very slow. And you should use standard effects from vegas for tutorial. But the result seems great

BLuex20/08/2010 11:47

I dont know who want fast tutorial..

rK20/08/2010 15:11

me

k a f f e e21/08/2010 00:09

saw the first major misstake at 0:02 lol, stopped watching

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.