[RUN] NAPZ on kz_megabhop_hard

Started by boom.dll
20/08/2010 11:34
Page 2 of 2
kaynerecord holder26/08/2010 20:22

Originally posted by Supa
I don't know why but I still feel like there are still a bunch of skips you can do and a few more places where he stopped but you can keep bhopping.


what are you waiting for? :D

ontopic:

sweet napz <3

anaLchy26/08/2010 20:55

boom's style of moviemaking is very enjoyable and an epic run by NAPZ .. gg both :)

Supa27/08/2010 22:00

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by Supa
I don't know why but I still feel like there are still a bunch of skips you can do and a few more places where he stopped but you can keep bhopping.


what are you waiting for? :D

ontopic:

sweet napz <3



For example, the corner of the wall after he slides up the slant. He runs around the corner instead of just bhopping the gap.

kQbmigrecord holder28/08/2010 01:25(edited 28/08/2010 01:38)

hmm thats alot of airtime? idk...

EDIT: will test with stopwatch and give the results :)

EDIT2: lol! 5.083053 - with mine method. 4.413253 - with supa's method.
demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3h1xhs thx supa :D

sP1deR ;w29/08/2010 18:35

Nice intro ! God edit..

Supa29/08/2010 22:10

Originally posted by NAPZ
hmm thats alot of airtime? idk...

EDIT: will test with stopwatch and give the results :)

EDIT2: lol! 5.083053 - with mine method. 4.413253 - with supa's method.
demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3h1xhs thx supa :D


You'd be surprised how little of things you can do to improve records ;)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.