Comments

Started by Dacca
20/08/2010 13:35
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Dacca20/08/2010 13:35

I can't see them:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3002/42260764.png

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7599/10993956.png

DiDo-Grecord holder20/08/2010 17:43(edited 20/08/2010 17:44)

ahaha what a fail LOL

Punk^20/08/2010 18:21

Have you tried to resovlve the problem by logging in and out? That's the only thing that comes to my mind. m0ver can probably clear this up though, when he gets online.

Dacca20/08/2010 20:16

I have

faker mapper21/08/2010 05:44(edited 21/08/2010 17:07)

Did you try to empty your browser cache or use another browser, just one time as a test?

If not, please do it. If it's still bugged try to check the sourcecode of the site and make sure you add it as in rar file and upload it, otherwise m0ver might not be able to help you I guess.

boom.dll21/08/2010 09:07

yeah... i think this is a cookie problem...
clear your browser's cache and cookies and it should be ok :P

Dacca21/08/2010 14:59

It worked! thanks

Page 1 of 1