Sony vegas wont start

20/08/2010 19:04
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Cobrex mapper Tournament #220/08/2010 19:04(edited 20/08/2010 19:09)

So,here is the story :
2 days ago i wanted to start Sony Vegas 7.0,just to test something. I double-click the .exe shortcut,the window pops up,it loads abit,but at "INITIALIZING AUDIO ENGINE..." it stops. If i "ctrl+alt+delete",it says that Sony Vegas is running,no problem. (WTF)

Ok. I deleted Sony Vegas 7.0 and today i installed Sony Vegas 8.0 !! SAME F*CKING PROBLEM !!! ?? (same error)

-end of story-

So,my question is ... what to do ? Sony worked great 1 week ago,and now it's fcked..

Can anyone tell me what to do or something ... ? Thnx.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #220/08/2010 20:09(edited 21/08/2010 21:12)

FIXED.

I googled for 30mins and i finally found a fix(not that easy,but works).

You can close / delete this topic,sorry.

EDIT BY ADMIN:
Here is the link which Cobrex used to fix the problem: http://www.avforums.com/forums/camcorders-video-editing/674016-sony-vegas-pro-version-8-trial.html

Punk^20/08/2010 21:02(edited 20/08/2010 21:03)

Would you mind PM'ing me the website where you found the answer? Because then I will update the thread with the link in case anyone else experiences the problem.
I'll lock it for now, but please PM the website with the fix.

Page 1 of 1