k3g - fancy edge
Nice colors looks really good :D
it's looks very nice,gj
little slowing down with the project, but i wont let you down!
i was sick and some football things so i was 9 days out from school and now have to work pretty hard to not be kicked out from courses. soon test-week coming and then very busy.
but after these i will work hard with this :)
looks like ur previous projects, nothing interesting tbh
don't know, imo not that much, but of course hard to say from two screenshots. alltough atleast these demos are something you could be intrested of :)
Originally posted by jusuuhdon't know, imo not that much, but of course hard to say from two screenshots. alltough atleast these demos are something you could be intrested of :)
ye, ofc cant say what the movie will look like, but judging by those 2 pictures it looks like chinese art.
btw the 1st pic looks awesome
I think this movie is gonna be awesome. I dont like k3g's starfe style but his tj's are amazing and stylish, also pretty hard. Jusuuh is one really great editor so I expect something really amazing. Looking forward to it.
we had some problems but they are almost behind, so don't worry, the movie will come when it's time.
first post updated.
The screen shots looks kind of weak, about the the colors they are to brown for my taste try to make them a bit more blueish and a touch of darkness.
Sky = blää, try to found a nicer looking sky this one looks to plain for my taste haha dosent really suite that map you made pics on :)
anyways good luck with movie.
mappy
screens looks good and im sure you will make a great job and the jumps will be awesome
atleast i hope so ;)
Originally posted by mappyThe screen shots looks kind of weak, about the the colors they are to brown for my taste try to make them a bit more blueish and a touch of darkness.
Sky = blää, try to found a nicer looking sky this one looks to plain for my taste haha dosent really suite that map you made pics on :)
anyways good luck with movie.
mappy
about the skies,
it's a matter of taste and i've decided not to use any kind of textures or special skies. just a decision what keeps cs original but doesnt look so nice. and i will use skies when i need them, and i have the sky pakcs etc on my pc =)
but yeah, colors and contrast are always about your taste, i will not gonna use too much contrast or dark colors on this one.
thanks for feedback :)
I can't wait!
jusuuh, did this project died?! I hope not, because I really wanna see what's on the k3g menu this time.
No the project didn't die. I had some shitty problems while my graphic card crashed :)
Movie is done and rendering now, hopely no mistakes so i i don't need to re-render.
Project status: 100 % - release depends on my schedule today.
Estrella fingers- gjggj Stabi.
I hope the movie is good.
Waiting for this one, jusuuh. I have skyhigh expectations :)
Lovely movie, good job jusuuh. The jumps were uber! Good job both.
where u can see this movie?
Originally posted by freeziewhere u can see this movie?
Just visit one of the famous community in KZ-moviemaking - KZ-Pictures ;)
and on his channel on utube