[LJ] MemphiS' 269 Double Countjump

Started by geddyK
22/08/2010 16:34
Page 1 of 1
geddyK22/08/2010 16:34

Hello there,

I won't write much, simple MemphiS asked me to do a clip of his jump and gave me this demo, so I just did it :)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVSiEdu9c0

P.S: Tell me what you think about quality. Is good, so and so or very good, since I unfortunately had render problem, because YouTube fucked up the .avi, x264 codec and probably lost most quality =( After all used the .mp4 codec.

& don't forgot to COMMENT, RATE & SUBSCRIBE for more videos clip/movie! :-)

200622/08/2010 16:49(edited 22/08/2010 16:50)

pretty decent edit, how much fps did you use? slowmotion was really laggy. song doesn't fit into a longjump(kz movie colours were fine, except didn't like the blue colour too much. guess the jump is "normal" nowadays.... gj

nucLeaR22/08/2010 18:52

Nice one MemphiS ^^.. anyway the jump is pretty old :P

musaka22/08/2010 19:34

pretty nice gj

geddyK23/08/2010 17:43

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Nice one MemphiS ^^.. anyway the jump is pretty old :P

Really? Anyway, I wanted to check my skills of MMing atm, so I agreed to do this clip. Nothing more.

Skizo_record holder24/08/2010 00:02

gj my friend :PPP :D 273 rofl :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.