kz_xj_communityblock SC

Started by Funnysmile
23/08/2010 01:57
Page 2 of 2
HitManz Tournament #224/08/2010 17:49

s0lid's part is almost the same as 1 block from kz_christmas. :) idk about DozihO's.

PepoMerca24/08/2010 22:24

wow so many scs, i cant see the first one

nobody^24/08/2010 22:27

I cant remember them :D

koukouz mapperrecord holder24/08/2010 23:49

Originally posted by Gamster
wow so many scs, i cant see the first one


If you're referring to dozhio's part, it's normal. The sc is in raver's part

Originally posted by st@mbeto.
hmm if i remember right the DozhiO's Blockpart is get from another map ? dont remember the name of the map blah

i guess is kznl_mountainpass

w1zzrecord holder25/08/2010 13:40

raver's part is from kznl_mountainpass.

Murvelman25/08/2010 20:00

I just now realized that Lakiks wrote "Blockparty" xD

fizix31/08/2010 15:50

Is it possible to download old version of this map? I want to see SC. Where i can find .bsp ?

fizik31/08/2010 17:01

Originally posted by fizix
Is it possible to download old version of this map? I want to see SC. Where i can find .bsp ?


Barely anywhere,check out some national communites.

NICE NICK LOL?

Quality31/08/2010 19:50

fizix i got the old version

fizix31/08/2010 21:02(edited 31/08/2010 21:02)

Oh yes, really nice. My nick was "born" from my studies. I was studying physics, so... Quality, could you sent me .bsp by email? Write PM to me, thanks.

sash0vski01/09/2010 20:28

this sc is so fcking risky :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.