Some help 'bout huds would be nice

Started by Charly.0s
24/08/2010 17:44
Page 1 of 1
Charly.0s24/08/2010 17:44(edited 24/08/2010 17:49)

Hello everyone, I want to start a lj movie and I just wonder how to hide all huds which are shown in CS and let my stats, I think it's not that hard but i havn't found how to do it in my movie.

:omg:

To summarize I'd like to have :
-chatbox, radar, money etc.. NOT SHOWN
-my ljstats SHOWN


Thanks and seeya :D

Charly.0s

200624/08/2010 17:47

hudremover?

Charly.0s24/08/2010 18:50

hum i dunno how to call that but it's what I need for sure, if u know how to do that pls tell me

boom.dll24/08/2010 19:26

http://www.mediafire.com/?den2k4mgzhy - juggaknot's moviemaking pack

The MM Pack contains :

CFG with quality/demo/HLAE settings.
HLAE sky ready to be used.
Say Team, Scoreboard, Radar etc removal
Pain removal (when a player is hit red arrows appear on the screen)
Sounds removal (only weapon sounds work)
Text removal (bomb plant, T/CT win etc)
Green sky (mirv_fx_skyhd 0 to use it) for the "mirror" effect.
High quality guns and models.
Custom background, colours etc

-STK-24/08/2010 19:39

or use separate hud in HLAE then mask it with vegas , be sure to leave hud_draw 1 ! cheers!

Charly.0s24/08/2010 20:47

thanks boom.dll <3

Charly.0s25/08/2010 17:32

sry double post
When I use juggaknot's mm pack all the huds are hiden even the stats, I've re-installed the folders addons and amxmodx and no result,
Thx in advance

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.