models :D

Started by mMk?
24/08/2010 18:34
Page 1 of 1
mMk?24/08/2010 18:34

Hi XJ :), again a thread about someone searching models but ye anyway :d
Im searing for new models to play with cause im sooo tired of those original models, (i would not use them for moviemaking)

Here is the pictue i made : PpP i found some of them at JekkT's utube videos i think (?) and some of them in other videos http://a.imageshack.us/img836/9179/models.jpg

Hope some of u can help me and if u can u can leave a pm with link or write here :)
Thanks in advance, : )

geddyK25/08/2010 20:06

Check PW ;)

By the way, if anybody have knife model from #4 picture and sent to me on PW, too I'd very grateful.

rK25/08/2010 22:23

ask rusty

mMk?25/08/2010 23:08

thank u very much geddyK ! :DD

mMk?25/08/2010 23:11

btw got the whole pack for all weapons if u got send them if u want :D

geddyK26/08/2010 09:07

Originally posted by mMk?
btw got the whole pack for all weapons if u got send them if u want :D

Even ru5ty's knife model? If yes, let me have and send to PW ;)

mMk?26/08/2010 15:23

yes send em all ;)

fizik26/08/2010 15:49

Isn't that NFS model pack? That's where I got them from. Anyways,send me yours too pl0x :D

mMk?26/08/2010 18:14

Lol sry guys when i wrote "got the whole modelpack" i meant if u geddyK have the whole pack of that knife u sended me:D forgotd the "?" btw fizik can u send me the NFS modelpack in pm, would like to try them :D

freezie27/08/2010 11:16

there is nfs modelpack on xj. type nfs modelpack in search :p

rK27/08/2010 14:56

sometimes I think the search function and google are just a privilege granted to me and some chosen persons :o

wrofeel29/08/2010 11:25

here you go my models pack :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFYNUUL0

geddyK30/08/2010 14:30

Originally posted by wrofeel
here you go my models pack :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFYNUUL0

You could do some pictures about this models? I mean, with what differ from themselves, because I want to know, and I'm too lazy to see them.
Let's show your models in the from pictures.
10x in advance!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.