Trackmania

Started by boom.dll
25/08/2010 15:58
Page 1 of 1
boom.dll25/08/2010 15:58

Any Trackmania players? Feel free to add me: boomdll
ladder: ~250.000 or so.

we should play together :D

Punk^25/08/2010 17:03(edited 25/08/2010 17:04)

I used to play it :-) Don't anymore though.. but thinking about getting it again. :-)
I have noticed you're always in trackmania :-P

qfiman*25/08/2010 18:27

dl'ed it few weeks ago, played like 5 days and stopped because it got boring too fast...^^

cC|SpiNe25/08/2010 19:29

I used to play that loads. Had every medal but a few nadeo medals on the black courses and a few on the red.

S3eKeR30/10/2010 09:51

boring game , got like 2 nadeo wr's and quitted.

Nikša Jovanovic24/11/2010 20:17

niki.rs
hmm i think i am pretty good at ladder don't know now exactly

1337Avenger.OmG mapper24/11/2010 22:43

i , much than 60.000 pts already and i didnt play from last summer

akM25/11/2010 00:31

Originally posted by Punk^
I used to play it :-) Don't anymore though.. but thinking about getting it again. :-)
I have noticed you're always in trackmania :-P


Ye same, used to play it ALOT... but one day I just stopped playing and never turned my head for it again! :<

DiDo-Grecord holder25/11/2010 14:13

Originally posted by Punk^
I used to play it :-) Don't anymore though.. but thinking about getting it again. :-)
I have noticed you're always in trackmania :-P

Yea before 2-3 years I played it everyday but stopped . But its great and fun game :)

JekkT09/02/2011 20:37

I like the track-builder the most! Having no skills for the real tracks I just build some myself and enjoy myself. ;-)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.