Activity next to the nickname.

Started by kr0ll
27/08/2010 14:45
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Memories05/09/2010 22:23

wow http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7218/font2v.png why are there such a big differences betwen firefox and opera refering to fonts?

Dacca05/09/2010 23:09

chrome: http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/4372/fontsi.png

Ggs`07/09/2010 12:15(edited 07/09/2010 12:39)

hm,i think admins fixed this problem, looks fine for me http://cs9410.vkontakte.ru/u5837800/100837433/z_40cb6611.jpg

Memories08/09/2010 02:49

i have same font as you with opera, but i normal use mozilla and it looks like crap :s

c-walker`08/09/2010 14:27

fonts look fine in opera, not in mozilla tho..

kaynerecord holder08/09/2010 14:48

Originally posted by c-walkerrrr`
fonts look fine in opera, not in mozilla tho..

chrome also looks adsadasda

Memories10/09/2010 22:07

mozilla is practicaly unreadable

qfiman*11/09/2010 02:30(edited 11/09/2010 17:34)

im a nice guy so i edited my rude thread reply. =)

DiDo-Grecord holder11/09/2010 08:05

haha qfiman pwned us :(

Memories11/09/2010 10:34

@qfirman, its not about that, its because it looks ugly :E

Dacca18/09/2010 14:25

still not fixed

200618/09/2010 15:24

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9689/nimetnbz.jpg easily readable with mozzilla

kzuq`MaD mapper18/09/2010 15:27

lol good font :|

faker mapper21/09/2010 12:38

I tested the fonts with 3 different browsers and it's all fine for me, really weird.

I'll need more information if you want me to help you guys, such as screen resolution and windows version (maybe custom font packs installed?) please.

nucLeaR21/09/2010 20:23

I guess it's because of the screen resolution

kzuq`MaD mapper23/09/2010 00:30(edited 26/09/2010 12:41)

I have this unreadable font with 1024x768

//Edit: I've tried on Mozilla and Chrome - same.

Lazze29/09/2010 15:31

My suggestion would be to make the spacing on the letters bigger. Seems like that's the problem.

'vaMpPpPpp29/09/2010 18:05

Just change it to another font, not that hard? :D

jack frog29/09/2010 23:49

Originally posted by Memories
wow http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7218/font2v.png why are there such a big differences betwen firefox and opera refering to fonts?

Intresting, that's how I always seen the website. Always thought it's an Arial but this:
Originally posted by Dacca
chrome: http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/4372/fontsi.png

… looks like the "Verdana" Font.

200605/10/2010 20:48

Originally posted by unBreakS
if you cant read here is link to detail list of the activity of the members http://xtreme-jumps.eu/online.php

lol

Page 2 of 2