[LJ] Charly.0s's first 250 block

Started by Charly.0s
27/08/2010 18:37
Page 1 of 1
Charly.0s27/08/2010 18:37

Hello XJ,
I've recently done the 250 units Block for my first time, a block which represents for me a nice reward for the time i've passed geeking kreedz and longjump (after 6-7month),
of course I know it's a noobjump for a lots of jumpers but for me it's something special so i enjoyed editing it and immortalize this moment :D

hope u'll like it : Charly.0s's first 250 block

hoLy mapper27/08/2010 19:01

n33d t3h s0ng!

beg1ner 1337¼27/08/2010 19:01

gj

Charly.0s27/08/2010 19:10

Originally posted by hoLy-
n33d t3h s0ng!



It's Netsky - Lost in this world ;)

chip27/08/2010 19:54

there's a simple setting (in Sony Vegas, wich I assume you're using) where you can simply set it to widescreen so you wont get those black bars on both sides, it will look a LOT better then!
Good job for the jump.

Charly.0s27/08/2010 20:00

hum k yeh that's what i'll do on my next movie thank ya :)

|Hunter|27/08/2010 23:46

Nice charly, you finally did it.

Charly.0s28/08/2010 00:09

hey long time no see hunter :D yeh finally!

Pqst`28/08/2010 14:40

gut job

geddyK28/08/2010 15:54(edited 28/08/2010 15:55)

I only enjoy the song because was very epic <3
Otherwise was really normal. I say about edit as well as jump/block. Anyway, gj Charly.0s and go for 251 ;)

Charly.0s29/08/2010 19:57

yeh np lulz

200631/08/2010 20:21

liked almost everything except: song(overused) and the reso, otherwise it was pretty nice.. gj for 250

Cola^01/09/2010 11:15

epic clip, gj 4 250! c(:

k a f f e e01/09/2010 11:46

gj for 250 man, but remember if you wanna set it to widescreen next time, you also have to record in a widescreen resolution (16:9 for example 960x540) elsewise it will just stretch the footage and mess it up badly.

i personally prefer 4:3 to show the demo clearly since i also play at 4:3 ingame ^__^

kaynerecord holder01/09/2010 12:17

good job, nice jump

Charly.0s01/09/2010 16:38

Originally posted by fak sqk neb
liked almost everything except: song(overused) and the reso, otherwise it was pretty nice.. gj for 250


i didn't think the song was overused (except when i saw that the day after someone has done a lj movie with the same part of the song i used, like a coincidence..)
and yeh i've made a mistake with the reso, i keep doing movies to do such mistakes like this one and improve my skill again and again :)


thx kaffee for advices i'll try some test with 4:3 ;)

I'm already on a new project :D see you sooon!


zgooh02/09/2010 12:21

Originally posted by Charly.0s
Originally posted by fak sqk neb
liked almost everything except: song(overused) and the reso, otherwise it was pretty nice.. gj for 250


i didn't think the song was overused (except when i saw that the day after someone has done a lj movie with the same part of the song i used, like a coincidence..)
and yeh i've made a mistake with the reso, i keep doing movies to do such mistakes like this one and improve my skill again and again :)


thx kaffee for advices i'll try some test with 4:3 ;)

I'm already on a new project :D see you sooon!

I recommend a mini testclip (?) so if u make a mistake you wont mess up ur movie :) GL

200602/09/2010 14:19

Originally posted by zgooh
I recommend a mini testclip (?) so if u make a mistake you wont mess up ur movie :) GL

i think its quite obvious that people makes tests

Charly.0s02/09/2010 15:47

Originally posted by fak sqk neb
Originally posted by zgooh
I recommend a mini testclip (?) so if u make a mistake you wont mess up ur movie :) GL

i think its quite obvious that people makes tests



Right ;)

koukouz mapperrecord holder02/09/2010 17:35

one word: sick

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.