VHE 3.4 or 3.5?

Started by [J]0rGe
28/08/2010 13:32
Page 1 of 1
[J]0rGe28/08/2010 13:32

Hey everyone.

I would like to know if VHE 3.5 is better then 3.4.

I know that with 3.5 we can see Models but what about bugs?
Is worth switching from 3.4 to 3.5?

[J]0rGe.

Pieshels mapper28/08/2010 13:50

Is worth switching from 3.4 to 3.5?


Yes.

[J]0rGe28/08/2010 14:10

The only thing i need to do is to copy the Hammer.exe from the 3.5 to the VHE folder right?

Ty for your time :P .

PsYxOpAt mapper28/08/2010 15:21

yes

[J]0rGe29/08/2010 16:56

One more thing:
I'm using VHE 3.5 and the expert fgd from raver's mapping pack, but i can't see the models in hammer :/ .

Any solutions?

sn00p mapper29/08/2010 17:09

Use this fgd http://www.multiupload.com/Y8M7UGYVID and make sure ur paths are correct ( Tools - Option - Game configurations, Mod directory esp )

[J]0rGe29/08/2010 17:52

Thx a lot sn00p <3 .

sn00p mapper29/08/2010 19:21

Np, glad I could help :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.