VHE Camera selection problem

Started by sp0r
28/08/2010 22:45
Page 1 of 1
sp0r28/08/2010 22:45

Hey everybody :) Here's the problem. When I try to select something on my camera it doesnt select it so that I can't select each block faces (that sucks -.-).
By the way, I reinstalled the program twice and the same thing, tried VHE 3.5, doesn't help me either :\ If anyone can solve my problem I will be very thankful :)

dEMolite mapper28/08/2010 23:53

you are using an ATI card with an late 2008-2009er driver.

Update the driver to a newer january or february 2010 driver and it should work.

perd0 mapper29/08/2010 02:17

it has been already mentioned many times here at forum, as demo said, its the question of your graphic card driver.

VineWood29/08/2010 09:14

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?144171.post

sp0r29/08/2010 20:01

Thank you :) It works perfectly now :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.