[LJ] 246 crytex bhlj.

Started by crytex
29/08/2010 00:53
Page 1 of 1
crytex29/08/2010 00:53(edited 20/09/2010 00:06)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73NQVrzPO8
edit by misiun :D
pretty old jump ;P

musaka29/08/2010 01:17

as soon as the song started it closed itself automatically (hurl)

nucLeaR29/08/2010 02:46

Nice movie... nah I'm joking WTF ?!

Krzywy29/08/2010 03:47

gay movie

theddy29/08/2010 09:22

Originally posted by Krzywy
gay movie


gj for the jump tho

dexxies29/08/2010 10:00

WTF music, is misiun a girl or gay?

anaLchy29/08/2010 10:10

they just made a joke with bieber i think and hope :D

beg1ner 1337¼29/08/2010 10:58

Beaver fever has struck once more !

geddyK29/08/2010 11:15

Why gay clip? Damn, for me counts the same idea and idea was a great! Very fresh and creative. Good work for the author ;)

crytex29/08/2010 14:10

ye, it was a joke :D

nucLeaR30/08/2010 21:58

What's the song name?

geddyK31/08/2010 12:16

Originally posted by nucLeaR
What's the song name?

It's Justin Bieber & Baby (feat. Ludacris) ;)
I love this music <3 :D

kaynerecord holder31/08/2010 13:50

Originally posted by geddyK
Originally posted by nucLeaR
What's the song name?

It's Justin Bieber & Baby (feat. Ludacris) ;)
I love this music <3 :D

lol, that explains why i always thought u were....

c-walker`31/08/2010 14:00

DAMN, I got Bieber Roll'd once again -_-

nucLeaR31/08/2010 16:43

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by geddyK
Originally posted by nucLeaR
What's the song name?

It's Justin Bieber & Baby (feat. Ludacris) ;)
I love this music <3 :D

lol, that explains why i always thought u were....


It was sarcasm, lol, do you think I live in a cave or something ?

geddyK31/08/2010 17:49

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by geddyK
Originally posted by nucLeaR
What's the song name?

It's Justin Bieber & Baby (feat. Ludacris) ;)
I love this music <3 :D

lol, that explains why i always thought u were....

What's the problem? :gah:

eThZ`31/08/2010 18:31

jesus justin bieber :( gay

crytex31/08/2010 18:43

Originally posted by c-walkerrrr`
DAMN, I got Bieber Roll'd once again -_-

LOL'd :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.