Direct links!
Hey!
I have one idea about direct links. It should be great if at demo relases the record holder's nick will be direct link to holder profile.
sorry for my perfect english :/ but i hope you can get it .
for what reason would u like to see someones profile?
bad idea imo, it would just make the demo releases look ugly
why should be ugly? you can colorize that back to black. like on kz-serbia.
Seems kinda pointless to direct you to their profile imo.
I think this is a good idea, how is this pointless pLaguE? Its no worse than birthday notifications, I would argue it has more worth. Assuming the record holder has setup his profile properly AND XJ look into the users ability to upload individual configs, then wouldn't this be the next step?
If I was a new member and wanted a members config I would much rather be able to go straight from watching the demo to viewing their profile and having access to their config. There is no downside to this idea at all, if anything its a positive step lol.
Good idea, hopefully it works out!
I'd rather see m0ver do something more important than this imo. This is just a 'fun-idea' and sure it would be cool but if we put it on m0ver to do list it's going to be down low...
lol such a comments out there
Of course it is possible to link/colorize it,I believe that this small thing has been already made for a new project.
I guess those pages will be released soon.
Please log in to post replies.