Models Texture

Started by sn00p mapper
30/08/2010 13:59
Page 1 of 1
sn00p mapper30/08/2010 13:59

Hi there, going for the short story, finished my models today so I started to make them for cs 1.6, etc etc, k model finally done and I wanted to check it with Model Viewer, and w00t theres a problem with the textures, they are fine on Maya/3DSMax, so the problem could be because of compiling or dunno...

Here's a screen about how the model look in MV and Maya, it's stretched after compile...

http://a.imagehost.org/0767/lul.jpg

( And no, it's not because of poly's, not even high poly model... )

Fanas15/10/2010 18:45

idk, but this stuff happens on slanted edges (as in a LOT of models when compiled for cs)

spr1n mapper16/10/2010 13:40

I have quite the same problem while doing model in khed/milkshape
so Im pretty sure its some sort of compiling bug/conf

I tried to resize textures but that didnt help, also I dont have any "slanted edges" in my model, so Im clueless...

sn00p mapper16/10/2010 13:51

I have tried a while ago to remake the UV's tho, as simple I could but the result was the same ...

dEMolite mapper16/10/2010 18:06

its like in hammer with the vertex tool. you have to have some good points no sharped points. otherwise the old engine can't render some polys.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.