187 Tricking 2 Back to Beginnings [Hq css jum

Started by BBBsonny
31/08/2010 00:41
Page 1 of 1
BBBsonny31/08/2010 00:41(edited 02/09/2010 12:54)

A classical Css jump movie.
So plz tell me your opinions and enjoy :D

Made by Roxdah
Starring Roxdah and BBBsonny

Pics

1: http://img442.imageshack.us/i/bild0e.jpg/

2: http://img46.imageshack.us/i/bild1xo.jpg/

3: http://img251.imageshack.us/i/bild2cp.jpg/


Dl Link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AE59EXNL

Fast Dl
http://www.4players.de/cs.php/download_start/-/download/168753/0/index.html

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT9GHp50kH8

own3d
http://www.own3d.tv/video/31704/1-8-7_TRICKING_2

Moviefault comming soon :D

list3K31/08/2010 12:24(edited 31/08/2010 12:24)

rly good movie dude... I enjoyd ;))

kaynerecord holder31/08/2010 14:01

Nice movie, I enjoyed it even tho I'm not a big fan of source.

good job! :)

BBBsonny31/08/2010 21:06

Thx for the comments :D

200631/08/2010 21:18

campaths looks so smooth in css, texts weren't that nice, it was an enjoyable movie anyways, gj to all of you

BBBsonny02/09/2010 12:54

Fast dl added if someone is intrested :)

http://www.4players.de/cs.php/download_start/-/download/168753/0/index.html

NOEL02/09/2010 15:24

Really good quality indeed, can't say much about the jumps, but the combo in the end looked really fresh, 2 bad you didn't see that one in first person.
GJ to you two.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.