Finding a moviemaker

Started by PurpLeRaiN mapper
03/09/2010 19:01
Page 1 of 1
PurpLeRaiN mapper03/09/2010 19:01

long time no see guys


I need a moviemaker and the movie will make for many korean

cs users and someone who remember me.

I have about 16 demos that are made at official maps.

I need who can use dem_forcehltv 1.

I want almost frags be made with 3rd point of view.


thank you n nice to meet all u guys

my steam ID is rkdtks, u can add me.

200603/09/2010 19:20

not the place to make requests.

BLuex03/09/2010 19:53

lul

nucLeaR03/09/2010 20:23

Hi, maybe you should ask on moviemakers.fr, or Movies Projects , this is e forum for done tricks movies ,not frags movies.

PurpLeRaiN mapper04/09/2010 06:16

sorry for miss place.. and demos are trick jumps. gonna find movie making teams thank you

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/09/2010 12:01

How good are your trick jumps?
Only 15 trickjumps?

PurpLeRaiN mapper04/09/2010 14:28(edited 04/09/2010 16:55)

to ndR

all the jumps recorded at official maps.
and 15 demos.
dust2,inferno,train,nuke,tuscan,aztec


i just wanna inform to who enjoy only shooting guns cs users from Korea.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.