Banner - a different jump?

Started by jack frog
03/09/2010 23:07
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
jack frog03/09/2010 23:07

Well I have to say I didn't like the jump in the xj-banner since my first visit. I think the screencapture doesn't say anything at all. Not where he is jumping to, neither if it's a special jump. But theres something else that bothers me. From this perspective it looks like a dick:

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6059/bannerjbl.jpg

Maybe you could add another picture? A special jump or atleast a better picture of the ct model.



Greetings

pLaguE^03/09/2010 23:28

Originally posted by jack frog
Well I have to say I didn't like the jump in the xj-banner since my first visit. I think the screencapture doesn't say anything at all. Not where he is jumping to, neither if it's a special jump. But theres something else that bothers me. From this perspective it looks like a dick:

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6059/bannerjbl.jpg

Maybe you could add another picture? A special jump or atleast a better picture of the ct model.



Greetings

I say the jump is perfectly fine, and i've always liked it, maybe it's time for a change...who knows.

Only your mind would make it look like a dick! Creepy

cahz0r Tournament #304/09/2010 00:04

ahahaha lol didnt noticed that until now =)

jack frog04/09/2010 00:13

Originally posted by pLaguEツ
Originally posted by jack frog
Well I have to say I didn't like the jump in the xj-banner since my first visit. I think the screencapture doesn't say anything at all. Not where he is jumping to, neither if it's a special jump. But theres something else that bothers me. From this perspective it looks like a dick:

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6059/bannerjbl.jpg

Maybe you could add another picture? A special jump or atleast a better picture of the ct model.



Greetings

I say the jump is perfectly fine, and i've always liked it, maybe it's time for a change...who knows.

Only your mind would make it look like a dick! Creepy


lol ok. But if you wouldn't know it's the ct model's hand, it totally looks like a dick. Because theres a horizontal line coming out on the middle of his body.

Nikša Jovanovic04/09/2010 02:32

change should be maded soonly

DiDo-Grecord holder04/09/2010 08:11

rofl what a fail =D

akkord mapper04/09/2010 09:38

i didnt notice it in 4 years or so :D but it should be changed for a fresher look

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/09/2010 12:00

The design (and thus the banner) was made like 5 years ago, by ernstaugust, who is totally inactive for a long time.

Since nobody has the .psd of the banner, we cannot modify the background image.

It's really easy to do though, but with the .psd :D

I really don't feel like making the same banner and start all over again.

No new design planned too.

cC|SpiNe04/09/2010 12:04

How about having a little competition for users to make one. Can't hurt.

remake04/09/2010 12:48

The whole site needs a refresh.

evuly04/09/2010 13:24

Originally posted by cC|SpiNe
How about having a little competition for users to make one. Can't hurt.


Yeah, would be great imo!

koukouz mapperrecord holder04/09/2010 14:08(edited 04/09/2010 14:09)

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4078/copiede53842492.jpg

I know it's not totally perfect as it is now, but if you think some changes should be made, tell me where and I might fix

remake04/09/2010 14:15

Put christian cross and euro sign somewhere.

koukouz mapperrecord holder04/09/2010 16:51(edited 04/09/2010 17:03)

Originally posted by remake
Put christian cross and euro sign somewhere.


http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4078/copiede53842492.jpg
fixed

unBreakS04/09/2010 17:20

Originally posted by remake
The whole site needs a refresh.

+1

200604/09/2010 17:28(edited 04/09/2010 22:11)

Originally posted by koukouz
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4078/copiede53842492.jpg
fixed

sap

cahz0r Tournament #305/09/2010 00:34

Originally posted by koukouz
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4078/copiede53842492.jpg
fixed

no wonder you have so many haters

200605/09/2010 11:13(edited 05/09/2010 11:13)

Originally posted by cĄhz0r ۩
no wonder you have so many haters

don't you understand it?

Dragon08/09/2010 13:14

Originally posted by koukouz
Originally posted by remake
Put christian cross and euro sign somewhere.


http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4078/copiede53842492.jpg
fixed

http://forumspile.com/Funnay-Arnold.jpg

xPaw mapper08/09/2010 15:06

Why moderator/admin deleted the link i posted? If ndR says that the site is not going to be "refreshed", he just did not tell us the truth?

Page 1 of 2