[100aa] m 1 N y_-'s PLAYGROUND!

Started by exort
06/09/2010 01:00
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
exort06/09/2010 01:00

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjP9r66clig&hd=1

Full Quality Download (Recommended): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHPM2SZQ

Music:
Pimp Code - Like A Rocket Radio Mix
Patrick Bunton - This beat is what you need (fox 5 s rockin electro remix)

Enjoy.

unBreakS06/09/2010 10:23(edited 06/09/2010 10:24)

I closed after 30secs..... Wtf. The colours are just too.... ugly and bright.

exort06/09/2010 12:45

bye kid.

kemushi06/09/2010 13:39

i like u give dem a deep ****

DreamX`06/09/2010 13:57

Tooo bright!

Berkut Tournament #206/09/2010 14:46

up video to sendspace please, megaupload is kinda sucks

200606/09/2010 15:21(edited 06/09/2010 15:21)

yeah, you are not cool, exort. you thought you succeed with this movie but actually you didn't. and when some1 expresses it, you come acting cool by saying something like that, you just said. ("bye kid").

musaka06/09/2010 16:45(edited 06/09/2010 21:25)

this is unbearable -1/10

actepukc^06/09/2010 16:55

mhm good ! hns master :D

pLaguE^06/09/2010 17:47

Originally posted by exort
bye kid.

trolled.

ugly colors, ugly edit, its 100aa, hns is t00 3z

0/10

kaa06/09/2010 17:57

i liked the movie.
heard that m1ny is known to be the best 100aa hns player. dunno how true is that but he's performance on video was quite imressive :>

evuly06/09/2010 21:09

Wow, must've been the ugliest colours ever. Watched like 40 seconds.


Originally posted by kaa
i liked the movie.
heard that m1ny is known to be the best 100aa hns player. dunno how true is that but he's performance on video was quite imressive :>


lol :E

exort06/09/2010 22:22(edited 06/09/2010 22:24)

@fak sqk neb
missundestand?

@pLaguEツ
according to u its trolled, but if u or someone else said the same thing i wouldn't react that way.
i said "bye kid." because that little skunk don't even watch my movies and he dislike them, because of jealousy. and ur 0/10 of a man, and ur trolling now.
what kind of admin do you have to be, to get warned on ur own forum. saaaaaaaaaaad....
at least u could say edit 0/10, skill 1/10... so u can mask ur trolling.

@others
i appreciate opinion , thanks

@kzuq`Adantoud my upload speed is VERY slow, so u'll have to ask m1Ny to upload on other host sites.

pLaguE^06/09/2010 22:57

I wasn't saying the movie was trolled, i just don't like 100aa :D

I just expressed my opinion in the way, i guess, you didn't like...sorry. It's just the way i am.

The reason i said trolled was because all you said was bye kid (which is quite immature if someone gives you criticism) I'm not taking anything away from you, again it's just because i don't like 100aa

And about my warning, that's old news, you should go read why i got it also.

Hope you understand :)

exort06/09/2010 23:31(edited 11/09/2010 10:40)

@pLaguEツ
First of all u should avoid this thread because of the title prefix "[100aa]". You as admin shouldn't be that rude to other members, and that "criticism" you've mentioned is not given by someone, it was given by the same kid like in my other movies, I would appreciate if its just one, two or maybe even then, but EVERY.... isn't something obvious here?
Now I don't want to discuss much about this, but warn is warn, reason does not matter.

I understand you very well, now should I expect same from you?

Charly.0s06/09/2010 23:35

didn't like the colors but the tricks were rly nice :)

ERU?17/09/2010 17:23

did that shit back in 2007 =)

200617/09/2010 18:03

Originally posted by exort
@pLaguEツ
First of all u should avoid this thread because of the title prefix "[100aa]". You as admin shouldn't be that rude to other members, and that "criticism" you've mentioned is not given by someone, it was given by the same kid like in my other movies, I would appreciate if its just one, two or maybe even then, but EVERY.... isn't something obvious here?
Now I don't want to discuss much about this, but warn is warn, reason does not matter.

I understand you very well, now should I expect same from you?

misunderstood? hell no. cant misunderstand something like "bye kid"

exort17/09/2010 23:00

@fak sqk neb
Mind your own business. Thanks.

200618/09/2010 11:18

ehm? you replied to me so basically i am minding my own business. good job.

Page 1 of 3