Outdoor textures..

Started by zgooh
06/09/2010 10:41
Page 1 of 1
zgooh06/09/2010 10:41

Hey guys :D I decided to start mapping and i have a slight idea about making a map.

So, i wanted to make a cool map (theme : multi rooms with different ideas in each) and i couldn't find any "garden" / "nature"... green textures :)

I would appreciate your help, and i don't want to copy tex on other maps.
Thanks, have a nice day :)

unBreakS06/09/2010 11:02

Search on google and .....

[blockquote]and i don't want to copy tex on other maps.[/blockquote]

Everyone is using almost the same textures

zgooh06/09/2010 12:30

I can't really find something, that's why I started this thread. Dont think i didn't look for'em before :/

unBreakS06/09/2010 19:04

Originally posted by zgooh
I can't really find something, that's why I started this thread. Dont think i didn't look for'em before :/


oo realy http://www.google.com/images?q=grass%20textures&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:mk:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=mk&tab=wi

zgooh07/09/2010 11:13

Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by zgooh
I can't really find something, that's why I started this thread. Dont think i didn't look for'em before :/


oo realy http://www.google.com/images?q=grass%20textures&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:mk:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=mk&tab=wi

Yeah.. Images :p. Closed i guess

daza mapper18/09/2010 15:57

zgooh u jsut ahve to convernt them from images to wad files (: has to be divisible 16 though (128*128, 256*256, 512*512 or so)

sn00p mapper18/09/2010 19:14

Doesn't matter, most of those textures will not fit on bigger brushes, those textures from google aren't worked, you need to refine the edges etc...

I'd say till you learn more stay with the default textures.

zgooh19/09/2010 20:43

yeah, thanks i got it figured out, working on something ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.