Campath lag

Started by Charly.0s
06/09/2010 17:49
Page 1 of 1
Charly.0s06/09/2010 17:49(edited 06/09/2010 17:50)

Hello again XJ
Today I'd like to know if it's possible to fix the sort of lags I hav when I put some campath on my movies :x (you can see it at 0:26 here http://www.youtube.com/user/02nath?feature=mhw4)

Before doing a new movie I'd like to be sure it won't happen again :omg:

It concerns random lags on random campath and I don't know why but sometimes it comes and sometimes not.
If you've any idea you're welcome :D Seeya!

Nukk06/09/2010 18:49

cl_fixtimerate 0 maybe

chip06/09/2010 19:16

At 0:26 on the movie its not the campath lagging, its the server when you get a new stats record in lj. But as the dude over me said; cl_fixtimerate 0

Charly.0s06/09/2010 19:39

hum k thx chip and nukkt :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.