Jumps-Plugin for "new game" ?

Started by jack frog
08/09/2010 21:28
Page 1 of 1
jack frog08/09/2010 21:28

Hello

I would like to know if there's a plugin (showing the stats of all common jumps) that works by starting any map by clicking "new game" in counter strike? http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5683/newgame.jpg

Is this possible or do I have to create a server to use these plugins? I'd like to practise my jumps offline because on public servers my fps varies alot and I wouldn't have any lags.


Thanks for your replies


Greetings

Punk^08/09/2010 22:38(edited 08/09/2010 22:40)

If you want a plugin that shows all the common jumps, I would use https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87906 .
Just make sure you have the newest version of AMXX installed and, if needed, find a tutorial on how to install plugins on their site (or google?).

And yes, this works on a listen server (new game)

jack frog09/09/2010 00:32

Thanks alot for your reply! I've downloaded and installed this AMX Mod X and copied the Jumpstats-plugin in the correct directions. The AMX is running fine and all but I have one problem:

When I type "meta list" in the console it says the 4 standard plugins are running only, not the jumpstats though. I've read and followed the "readme"-file from the jumpstats plugin. It says I have to add the plugins in the correct order to avoid bugs. I did that. Well, now I'm really no programmer and I've just copied the the text from the "readme"-file in the "plugins.ini"-file like this:

[blockquote]
[…]

; Counter-Strike
;restmenu.amxx ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
;miscstats.amxx ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
;stats_logging.amxx ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)
jumpstats_main.amxx
jumpstats_long.amxx
jumpstats_count.amxx
jumpstats_bhop.amxx
jumpstats_ladder.amxx
jumpstats_weird.amxx


; Enable to use AMX Mod plugins
;amxmod_compat.amxx ; AMX Mod backwards compatibility layer

; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here[/blockquote]

I guess there is something missing but I have no idea what it could be. I didn't find any further explanations on the link you posted and in google search.


Help would be really appreciated!



Thanks again and greetings

BorJomi09/09/2010 02:51

exolents jumpstats work only on steam cs.

doktor09/09/2010 18:26

I've made an amxx pack with lj stats installed + kz_longjumps2 goto plugin.
http://doktor.haze.free.fr/counter-strike/amxx_ljstats.zip

Pack is for condition-zero but for cs, just edit your liblist.gam instead of using the one included in this pack.

jack frog11/09/2010 11:30

Originally posted by BorJomi
exolents jumpstats work only on steam cs.

I start counter strike always by steam.

Originally posted by doktor
I've made an amxx pack with lj stats installed + kz_longjumps2 goto plugin.
http://doktor.haze.free.fr/counter-strike/amxx_ljstats.zip

Pack is for condition-zero but for cs, just edit your liblist.gam instead of using the one included in this pack.

Thanks for the link. But I was happy with that jumpstats plugin I've downloaded. I'd just like to know what I have to write in that plugins.ini file and how to activate those new plugins.


Can nobody help me out?

Punk^11/09/2010 12:32(edited 11/09/2010 12:33)

Try this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sontn3
It's exolent's jumpstats preinstalled. You just need to copy it to cstrike, and then it should work.

doktor11/09/2010 15:31

The pack i linked is also xolent plugins :) (previous version as last version doesn't detects jumps on all maps, like on terablock).

jack frog12/09/2010 20:50

Originally posted by Punk^
Try this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sontn3
It's exolent's jumpstats preinstalled. You just need to copy it to cstrike, and then it should work.


Perfect! Thanks alot!

Thanks to everybody who replied in the thread. Help appreciated :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.