Alan Wake

Started by Punk^
10/09/2010 20:33
Page 1 of 1
Punk^10/09/2010 20:33

Anyone played it or is currently playing it? :-)

Punk^14/09/2010 20:42

damn :-( No one to discuss the game with.. Everyone should get a xbox360 and play this game.. the storyline is so great it makes you puke (in a good way?)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/09/2010 22:23

I'm planning to buy it, I guess it's worth it?

Punk^16/09/2010 23:09

It's amazing ndR. The gameplay itself is nothing special, gets a little repetive towards the end, but the storyline is just... wow. The best one I've ever experienced. It was almost like watching a movie, only you're the star.

Puppey17/09/2010 00:07(edited 17/09/2010 00:11)

I'd rather go with uncharted 2 if u wanna experience some really astonishing storytelling. It feels like you're watching teh movie itself. (if u have a ps3 that is)

JekkT09/02/2011 20:39

This is one of the few games I'm really sad about for not being created for the PC. I've seen some german criticizes from a really thrustfull source and this game really looks like something I'd enjoy.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.