Lost HP by .tv!X^^

Started by tv!X^^ mapper
14/09/2010 13:11
Page 1 of 1
tv!X^^ mapper14/09/2010 13:11(edited 09/12/2010 23:53)

"name" you lost "Losted HP" HP.

Download: on ALLIEDMODS -link removed-

Punk^14/09/2010 13:25

Weren't you banned from AlliedModders?

tv!X^^ mapper14/09/2010 13:42

No, I'm not banned ;) ".tv!X^^" on alliedmods stealed my nick ;) I'm real tvix

musaka14/09/2010 15:11

right

Punk^14/09/2010 15:47

Originally posted by tv!X^^
No, I'm not banned ;) ".tv!X^^" on alliedmods stealed my nick ;) I'm real tvix

Well, if you nickname is tv!X^^ and not .tv!X^^, there really shouldn't be a problem? Also, the admins on AM can check what IP is used to login in, so we'll see.

t-DcD14/09/2010 16:59(edited 14/09/2010 16:59)

Description of your plug xD ?

JocA Banned14/09/2010 18:44

gj tvix for c/p code from another plugin..
gj again!
(even I know this)

dx^09/12/2010 00:10

gj nice plugin

doktor09/12/2010 19:15

Your plugin loads engine module LOL, noob error.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.