[Ladder] Icevip 186

Started by maslink0
14/09/2010 15:46
Page 1 of 1
maslink014/09/2010 15:46(edited 14/09/2010 15:46)

jump : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuIWa86kNeg


demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4ydar


enjoy XD

akse14/09/2010 16:44

I lold at "[Ladder]".
On topic: gjn1pro.

akoSw1t14/09/2010 17:12

gj :D
go 190 !!!

Nukk14/09/2010 17:17

gj icevip
max ladder block by ? demo ?

maslink014/09/2010 17:39

max ladder is 187 by Dejavu i think :)

jimbo14/09/2010 19:11

I'm pretty sure that akkord has done a lot more than 187, sorry if I'm mistaken

akkord mapper14/09/2010 21:01

give link to ladderstats :D

zteuq15/09/2010 13:16(edited 15/09/2010 13:20)

Originally posted by akkord
give link to ladderstats :D


Most ladderstats won't show "actual" distance, so you should just try 200 or something :P
But to get the estimate uq stats seem to show pretty accurate ladstats.

Also, to most ljgeeks ~185 is pretty common (as far as I have seen/heard/done), but gj nevertheless IceVip.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.