n0ztic: Perfecting Perfection

Started by Lazze
14/09/2010 18:22
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Lazze14/09/2010 18:22(edited 17/10/2010 11:08)

    Title: n0ztic: Perfecting Perfection


    Project status: Image 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Well, my name is Lazze and I have about 2 years of moviemaking experience. You might have gotten to know me with movies like GeddyK: Creative Mind or my clips at youtube.


    Type of the movie: A one man movie featuring the skilled jumper, n0ztic.


    Project Description: The movie will feature some great jumps by n0ztic, as well as a mix between some great dubstep and soft rock soundtracks. The edit style will most likely be modern and epic with some great effects and possibly some 3D work.


    Moviemaking facts: For the making of the movie, I will use Sony Vegas, HLAE, Adobe After Effects and 3D Studio Max. The movie will be recorded with an fps of 200.


    Requests: Im expecting some solid feedback when screens are up. Feel free to give me suggestions. You can also comment on the teaser if you wish.




S7R1K3R14/09/2010 22:49

looks great,gl

Nukk14/09/2010 23:26

nice,i like it,gl
ur old movies? link pls :)

Lazze15/09/2010 09:10

Originally posted by Nukk
nice,i like it,gl
ur old movies? link pls :)


My youtube account is the one with the teaser on it :)

Lazze27/09/2010 21:39

Updated with three screens ;)

geddyK28/09/2010 14:04

Wow, look dazzlingly! =O
Can't wait mate =]
Good luck ;)

jack frog29/09/2010 01:06

Looks good! I really like the colors and perspective, but what are these snow flakes for? I never seen them on these maps and I didn't understand them as a design element. Also I think the Typography (Screen 1) looks a bit cheesy. I could think of a nice antiqua without any 3D-effect. My opinion.

Lazze29/09/2010 19:26(edited 29/09/2010 20:31)

Originally posted by jack frog
Looks good! I really like the colors and perspective, but what are these snow flakes for? I never seen them on these maps and I didn't understand them as a design element. Also I think the Typography (Screen 1) looks a bit cheesy. I could think of a nice antiqua without any 3D-effect. My opinion.


Thanks for your opinions. About the snow overlay. Its temporary until I find a more viable method of making it look good. I will update the screenshot when I'm done with that ;)

EDIT: Updated with some more screens :)

Cola^30/09/2010 00:38(edited 18/10/2010 10:39)

wow screenshots shocked! waiting for the movie!

How long is it going to be? 3-6min?

Lazze30/09/2010 15:54

Originally posted by Cola^
wow screenshots shocked! waiting for the movie!

How long is this going to be? 3-6min?


Thanks a lot. It will be around that length, I would guess 5 minutes.

geddyK30/09/2010 16:19(edited 30/09/2010 16:21)

Sweet pictures, I want to look up to them :)

Lazze07/10/2010 22:28

Updated with more screens. Starting to have a lot of them ;)

n0ztic07/10/2010 22:36

looking sexy my friend :)

pLaguE^08/10/2010 00:23

Looking bright in some of the pics though

other than that, it looks fantastic!

sPADERâ™ 08/10/2010 01:45

rly nice pics

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/10/2010 02:09

Especially in your update2 screens, I think you can lower a bit the strenght of the glow circle :)

Lazze08/10/2010 09:56

Originally posted by ndR
Especially in your update2 screens, I think you can lower a bit the strenght of the glow circle :)


It might look bright on some, because they where taken in the start of the clip with some overlays. Won't be that bright all the way though, don't worry ;)

Lazze12/10/2010 20:38

Updated once again ;) Thanks for your attention everybody.

n0ztic12/10/2010 20:50(edited 12/10/2010 20:51)

I want to have sex with picture 17

Lazze12/10/2010 20:57

Originally posted by n0ztic
I want to have sex with picture 17


Have fun, but remember: Use protection.

Page 1 of 2